Sunday, December 11, 2005

First flight in india

Hello I am starting this blog in order to let loose my findings and experience flying in India. I am going to be in Bangalore for work and got in touch with the local paragliding club. They are flying on a regular basis in Nandi Hill, 60km north of the city. Here are a few pics of my first flight towards the end of the monsoon. This was back in october.


this is Naren, one of the fouding members of the club taking off



a final word of thanks to co-founder pilot Vinay who gracefully lent me his carabiners as i had left mine home. As i had not flown for a while and had removed all extra weight from my paraglider when i flew into bangalore from paris, in haste i had forgottten to put them back on. So many thanks Vinay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Panchgani is the unofficial headquarter for paragliding in Maharashtra Ravine Hotel panchgani also offer a great flying site.